Monday, August 24, 2015

Overview of Project 100 Drawings

Dear Followers,

I decided to write this blog because it was brought to my attention that some of you don’t follow; Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and I certainly don’t want you to feel left out.  I'm also frustrated with emailing groups! Seems there is so much spam that many of you are not getting the email I send!  

Here's what you missed so far. (Just 5 days!)
Welcome to a fun new way of shopping for art. One of my drawings will be posted every day for the next 100 days on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook   They are offered to you at a flat price of $100 each. Consider this an early holiday shopping opportunity. To purchase a drawing, click on the personalized link to my website.  First to see. First to buy.

Look forward to hearing which drawings you like best.

Thanks again for all of your support!

You also don’t have to wait for a drawing unveiling every day.  You can go to my website and see all 100 Drawings, NOW!! www.pdubroof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment